MManager, Money Manager Flutter Apps, with API & Admin Panel Backendby erhacorpdotcom
in Android Apps
1. Comprehensive dashboard for your money management, personal finance
2. Intro Screen, 3 on-boarding pages, swipe left-right.
3. Using local Sqlite Manageable
4. Add/Update/Delete income with note and category
5. Add/Update/Delete expense with note and category
6. 27+ Expense categories
7. 10+ Income categories
8. Overview report period (Weeks, Monthly, 3Months)
9. Support dual currency (IDR, USD), easy to customize
10. Simply Account Membership
11. Feedback page for user comment
12. Google Admob Integrated
13. Broadcast Push Notification FCM
14. With API Restful JSON Backend (PHP7, Code Igniter, MySQL, PHPMyAdmin)
15. With API Restful JSON ready to connect to other development platforms based.
16. With Simply Dashboard Admin Panel (Bootstrap, HTML, CSS3, jQuery)
17. GetX flutter plugins – Fast, Stable, Extra-Light & Powerful StateManagement
18. Almost 99% Stateless Widget
19. Easy to re-skin and customize
20. Flutter Version 2x (null safety)
21. Email support: email@example.com
Sell and Buy Android Apps Online
Starting your online career as a mobile app development expert, but have no idea where to start? Visit CoderPlace.
We are an all in one solution for all the app needs. Connecting with us, you can buy Android app source code at nominal and affordable rates. We help vendors publicize their efforts and give them a platform to sell Android apps online.
These days app development isn’t a tough task. App cloning is trending where novice developers can get hold of the basic source code, modify it as per their idea and launch the app quickly and swiftly.
If you are among those developers planning to buy Android game source code online, your search had now come to an end.
Select from a range of 100+ Android apps, gaming apps and their source code, connect with the buyer and launch your very own app in simple steps.
If you are a buyer and in search of a marketplace to sell your ideas, get in touch with us. We work both ways, a selling store for the vendors and a website where buyers can purchase Android app source code, without much hassle