Theaterify – Movie Apps, for Movie Lover, Trailer, Now Playing & Upcoming Movies and also Private Chat, Enjoy your time.
Theaterify – Movie Apps
Movie Apps, for Movie Lover, Trailer, Now Playing & Upcoming Movies
## Content Apps
IntroScreen (Onboarding, IntroPage)
– slider is Trending Movie
– upcoming movie
– top rated
At the left top, icon colour lens, for change Dark or Light Mode
List of your favourite Movie & TV Show
3. TV Show
List of TV Show
Sign up and Login Template only
All features is running well, except account page is a template.
Made by Flutter Framework, work both Android & iOS
1. Awesome Template Made By Flutter
2. Movie & TV Show, integrated with API themoviedb.org
3. Lite, smooth and awesome Apps
4. Work well both of Android and iOS
5. Trending, Now Playing, Upcoming, Top Rated Movie
6. Account & Setting Template
1. Visual Studio Code
2. Android SDK
3. Xcode iOS
4. Flutter Framework
## Getting Started
This project is a starting point for a Flutter application.
A few resources to get you started if this is your first Flutter project:
– [Lab: Write your first Flutter app](https://flutter.dev/docs/get-started/codelab) - [Cookbook: Useful Flutter samples](https://flutter.dev/docs/cookbook)
For help getting started with Flutter, view our [online documentation](https://flutter.dev/docs), which offers tutorials, samples, guidance on mobile development, and a full API reference.
Plugin Get https://pub.dev/packages/get
Get has two different state managers: the simple state manager (we’ll call it GetBuilder) and the reactive state manager (who has the package name, GetX)
Reactive State Manager
Reactive programming can alienate many people because it is said to be complicated. GetX turns reactive programming into something quite simple:
* You won’t need to create StreamControllers.
* You won’t need to create a StreamBuilder for each variable
* You will not need to create a class for each state.
* You will not need to create a get for an initial value.
Reactive programming with Get is as easy as using setState.
Let’s imagine that you have a name variable and want that every time you change it, all widgets that use it are automatically changed.
## API integrated with https://www.themoviedb.org/ Developer: Free Registration: https://developers.themoviedb.org/ https://developers.themoviedb…. Get your API KEY (API Version 3) Replace config API KEY themoviedb.org (File lib/util/api_client.dart — line 11)
Run command: flutter pub get flutter clean flutter run Work both Android & iOS Done